GMS version 7.x and newer contains new features and enhancements, including an updated registration method. Therefore, passwords issued for previous versions of GMS will not enable new versions. New registration codes must be requested for all registered users who wish to install and use new versions. The registration codes will allow users to automatically enable GMS on a specified number of internet connected computers without the hassle of sending security strings and waiting for passwords. New versions of GMS will not run without a registration or evaluation code.
For any Army/EPA/NRC/On-site contractor user that has previously registered as a GMS user and been issued a password, just send a request to the GMS Support Team via email and a new GMS registration code will be issued to you via return email.
Passwords for GMS version 7.x and newer without internet connection or version 6.5 and earlier can be requested, but the security string reported by GMS is required.
Passwords for GMS may not enable all software capabilities (proprietary capabilities not funded by the federal consortioum are excluded and available only with a commercial license.)
Follow these simple steps to register:
- Download the GMS Request Form.
GMS Request Form - Adobe Acrobat Format
- For GMS version 7.x and newer on computers with internet access, specify number of licenses.
- For GMS version 7.x and newer on computers without internet access or version 6.5 and older, include security string reported by GMS (see Unlocking GMS).
- Submit the Request Form. Below are options for submitting the downloaded Request Form:
- Those who have Adobe WRITER can fill out, electronically sign, & email the Form to email@example.com.
- Those who have Adobe READER only can print, fill out, sign, & fax the Form to (601) 634-4208.
- Return by mail or FAX the completed and signed Form to the mailing address or fax number on the form. Please note, onsite contractors must have their Army/EPA/NRC contact complete and sign the form.
- Obtain registration code or individual password from the GMS Support Team and enable GMS (see Unlocking GMS).
- Enjoy your work.